We bring a personal sense of responsibility and spirit of adventure to all of our real estate efforts. We love what we do, and we’re pretty sure you’ll find our enthusiasm contagious!
- We’re full-time, real estate professionals focused on results for you, not corporate sales and revenue goals.
- We’re plugged in – with smartphones and social media.
- We favor a more personal real estate presence, from our doorstep service to our targeted marketing for unique or specialized properties.
- We have collaborative working relationships with our real estate colleagues, who help us in our efforts to assist buyers and sellers.
- We are members of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Michigan Association of REALTORS® and the Traverse Area Association of REALTORS®. All are professional organizations whose members must adhere to strict ethical standards and practices.
- We are also members of the Women’s Council of Realtors, and Barb currently serves on the board of WCR’s Northern Michigan Chapter.
We regularly leave our footprints in five counties:
Benzie, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Manistee and Wexford
Including but not limited to:
- Neighborhoods in Traverse City, Lake Ann, Long Lake and Empire
- Sugary beaches stretching from Manistee to the Manitou Passage
- All-sports and no-wake inland lakes, rivers and streams
- Bustling commercial hubs
- Quaint Northern Michigan villages
- Area forests, farms and ranches
- Recreational Areas that inspire:
- downhill skiing
- cross-country skiing
- ice fishing
- ultra-light flying and gliding