We bring a personal sense of responsibility and spirit of adventure to all of our real estate efforts. We love what we do, and it shows!
- We’re full-time, real estate professionals focused on results, not corporate sales and revenue goals.
- We’re plugged in – with smartphones and social media.
- We favor a more personal real estate presence, from our doorstep service to our targeted marketing for unique or specialized properties.
- We have collaborative working relationships with our real estate colleagues, who help us in our efforts to assist buyers and sellers.
- We are members of the National Association of Realtor, the Michigan Association of Realtors and the Traverse Area Association of Realtors. All professional organizations whose members must adhere to strict ethical standards and practices.
- We are also members of the Women’s Council of Realtors and on the board for WCR’s Northern Michigan Chapter.
We regularly leave our footprints in five counties:
- Benzie, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Manistee and Wexford
Including but not limited to:
- Neighborhoods in Traverse City, Lake Ann, Long Lake and Empire
- Sugary beaches stretching from Manistee to the Manitou Passage
- All-sports and no-wake inland lakes, rivers and streams
- Bustling commercial hubs
- Quaint Northern Michigan villages
- Area forests, farms and ranches
- Recreational Areas that inspire:
- downhill skiing
- cross-country skiing
- ice fishing
- ultra-light flying and gliding